Thursday, April 9, 2009

Testimonial #1

I have the privilege and pleasure of posting the following testimonial. Enjoy!

"You helped me through a difficult period when I was laid off from my job. First, congratulating me on my "blessing in disguise" and allowing me to reflect with you about the triumphs and struggles I had with it.

You listen to my frustrations and took note of my deeper needs and desires. You're endless compassion allows me to open up the sore points and bring them to light; massaging raw energy into positive opportunities to create change. I talk with you freely about the thoughts and feelings I'm ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, and scared of. You encourage me to be humbled by them and something to engage and see through, creating transparency and clairvoyance.

When we brainstormed my dreams and aspirations of finding a job to fulfill my longing of understanding the natural environment I used your advise and guidance to create a cover letter and interview approach that was less rigid and "professional". You guidance in crafting one that involved elements balancing personal desire, passion, and accomplishment impressed not only me but all the employers I sought to work for. After exploring my options I found myself working with the firm of my choice, knowing it was the right fit of growing and expanding my life. Pragmatically speaking I'm making a healthy salary, and ecstatic to work with a team of people that share so many visions and work diligently to make them real. We did this together, and I have you to thank for standing by me all the while and encouraging me through every step."

B.K., Seattle, WA - Contact info available on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment